miércoles, 19 de junio de 2013

stages of depression

phases or stages or parts of depression are different for each person but we provide a guide on where and which we will aim to arrive as I always say the depression gets out with help or alone but she never let us beat us. we can be!! I encourage you too can I I I I can understand vivi
The phases would therefore:
1. found very poor
Two. found insufficient
Three. be enough (since we do not drown)
April. unwell (but no frills)
May. found significant (ly good)
June. found in a remarkable, outstanding, very well.

Each of these phases have their own characteristics. And although each person's lives in a personal way, with other symptoms, they do know recognize them and thus see how much it is or how it goes.

The very poor phase would be defined by:
Mood-uncontrolled
- Spontaneous tears arising at any time,
- Apathy, fatigue, continuous deep sofa or bed,
- Lack of interest in anything deep
- Lack of understanding of one's life, how direct, how can we do
- Ignorance of what happens to us, despair, feeling of no way out
- OWN actions not controlled by us, CHAOS.
To overcome this phase would be useful the advice you have been given on the first step.

Be insufficient phase defined by:
- Apathy and exhaustion very common but not deep
- Lack of interest in almost everything, but not everything. Small interest and distraction with some things.
- Interest in out of the situation but not knowing how. Search for information and media.
- Awareness of something happening to us
- Overview of the situation a little less confusing, less unbalanced, although the prognosis is bad. - Passage of absolute chaos almost universal disorder. Something begins to settle.
- First attempts to overcome: medication, therapy, self-help, etc..
To overcome this phase would be useful the tips of the second step.

Sufficient phase would be defined by:
- It is the most difficult phase to reach, not all have the same length. After passing all is to win.
- We have learned some techniques to control unwanted situations, typical of depression, such as crying, the ability to go outside or to fix the house.
- We know a lot more than what happens to us and that helps us get through it.
- I can relate to other people, if we feel sadness within.
- In some times and some things we feel good, not euphoria, but it is nice and serene. - We have been able to concentrate to perform some simple tasks: driving, cooking. Although the sadness we bottom weights.
- We see the horizon, not just the mud or confusion.
- We started to have hope, still looking information, keep fighting.
To overcome this phase would be useful the advice of the third step

The phase "good" would be defined by:
- Focus on the issues that we like and enjoy them.
- Ability to smile in everyday situations.
- The ballast appears only occasionally, and related environments or situations.
- Ability to plan, we know what we intend to do at home or work.
- We VOLUNTARILY leave situations of sadness.
- Understand what happens to us and agree that we are still sad many times.
- We know that everything changes, we are still struggling with great hope.
- The light is some days or times, partial shade other. Understand and use what they learn to move and light moments abound.
To overcome this phase would be useful the advice of the fourth step.

The remarkable phase spline defined by:
- Just some days that we are wrong.
- We make our life that is increasingly chosen by us.
- We focus easily. As we keep a watchful if anything has happened.
- We know perfectly how what happens to us, but prefer not to.
- We have been mature and brave to face and overcome, and not a trauma. Is accepted.
- Sometimes we fall into sadness. We left everything she learned working. We walk towards the light, towards what makes us feel good, towards understanding and to us.
- It is increasingly easy and safe return to be fine. Confidence grows.
- We make beautiful projects, read nice things, we know what we like and do.
- We started to get intimate in relationships because we have chosen honesty with ourselves and with others.
- We feel accompanied in life and stronger. We pass a test.
This phase is over with advice from the fifth step.

The outstanding phase would be defined by:
- All is well, every day.
- I know what happened and I can talk about it, without fear.
- I choose my life and fight for it (friends, work, family, inner world ...).
- I know what this means and I accept it fully, knowing that I get over it.
- I am enthusiastic, I feel fine. Things happen and I know what to do with them. I believe in myself.
- I'm moving into a life being much stronger than before. Now I get up.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario